mardi 28 juin 2016

Woocommerce Subscription Renewal "Grace Period" Implementation

I'm dealing with a client who has very strict requirements for their subscription model and I'm trying to bend Woocommerce to their specifications. I've had to do a fair bit of customization, and I'm running into some slightly vague documentation regarding renewal/resubscription in Woocommerce. I was hoping to get some input before I try to tear this apart and built more custom script.

The client wants to provide subscribers with a "grace period" of 30 days after their subscription expires. So it seems like the default behavior is that if a subscription is renewed, the sign up fee will not be charged, and also that if a subscription is expired, after any window of time they can resubscribe and reactivate that same subscription without paying the sign up fee.

I'm wondering if there is a way you can configure the subscriptions so that when they expire, after x days without the order being fulfilled, the subscription will be completely invalidated such that if the member re-subscribes they start from scratch and must pay the sign up fee again.

Can I accomplish this with the Hold Stock option? Is this a possibility without writing some custom code? Thanks in advance!



via Chebli Mohamed

1 commentaire:

  1. Looking for woocommerce Rest API Integration for your online store? Hire our developers & programmers for your custom API and extensions. +91-9806724185 or Contact@expresstechsoftwares.com

    RépondreSupprimer