mardi 28 juin 2016

Woocommerce REST API conditional JSON

I'm using Woocommerce REST API V3 and I want to get a custom JSON callback that is based on a specific element's meta_data (has badge / doesn't have).

If the element has id:14425 - return 1 (it has a badge).

If the element has id:Select badge - return 0 (doesn't have).

This is how metadata looks (I printed it on page just to see the values structure):

[my_product_badge] => Array ( [0] => a:1:{s:2:"id";s:5:"14425";}

Code in wc-api-products.php file (I deleted most of unrelated piece of codes to make it easier to read) :

private function get_product_data( $product ) { $prices_precision = wc_get_price_decimals(); return array( 'has_badge' => metadata_exists( 'post', $product->id, 'my_product_badge' ) ? (int) get_post_meta( $product->id, 'my_product_badge', ['id'] && is_numeric , true ) : 0, ); }

This is not working :(

Any ideas?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire