mardi 28 juin 2016

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access property started with '\\0'

So I'm using Timber v0.22.5. I have it currently running on my local and a dev environment right now. Everything is running great no issues. Both environments are running PHP 5.5.9.

I just migrated it to my production server which is running PHP 7.0. I am now getting the following error from Timber.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access property started with '\0' in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/timber-library/lib/timber-core.php:67

I'm not sure what exactly else is different between the environments other than different versions of PHP. I cannot update to Timber v1 because well the guide seems to suggest not doing that because of some backwards compatibility issues.

I'm going to try installing PHP 5.5.9 and see if that does the trick but was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

Thanks!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire