mercredi 29 juin 2016

Match XML elements that contain 'X'

I'm using the WP-Property and WP-Property: Importer plugins to manage properties on a WordPress powered website. The importer uses xpath rules to help map fields in an imported XML file to their corresponding field on the site.

e.g. 'Display Address' maps to 'address/full'

I have a set of elements that look like this:

<property>
    <feature1>Feature</feature>
    <feature2>Feature</feature>
    <feature3>Feature</feature>
    <feature4>Feature</feature>
    <feature5>Feature</feature>
    <address>
        <full>abc</full>
        <street>def</street>
        <postcode>ghi</postcode>
    </address>
</property>

I want to group these together into one entry rather than setting up separate fields for each one, so I'm looking for a means to match feature* but everything I've tried so far seems to have missed the mark. Goes without saying that I've never dabbled with xpath before today!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire