mardi 28 juin 2016

Having a jquery error where my jquery loaded in the footer is affecting the functionality of a wordpress plugin

I have a website which is loading Maximage in the footer with a few other scripts. All these work well and have since I built my site, but a third party wordpress plugin from Axcelerate (an online student and courses api) comes up with an error, which I can only remedy by removing the jquery link at the end of the html page.

The problem comes up when going through the booking process found by clicking "Book Now" on this page Course Page and then clicking "new user" and "next".

The error comes up as,

VM10448:34 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).validate is not a function

I have tried other versions of jquery, alternate load methods, changing how wordpress loads its javascript and also moving my websites javascript to the head instead of the footer. Now I am a bit stuck and don't know what other avenues to look into to get this functioning.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire